Extensive knowledge and genuine experience
- We have conducted a variety of multi-cultural funerals which include Asian, African, Caribbean, Catholic, Greek, Humanist and Muslim, with strict adherence to religious practices and customs.
We adhere to the highest standards of honest and ethical practices and we strive to achieve excellence in everything we do.
- We are committed to the principles of the funeral profession; we demonstrate that by serving each family in a professional, caring and conscientious manner, showing respect and courtesy at all times.
- We are well-versed in and uphold the special funeral traditions of different Faiths and Ethnicities, including African, Asian, Buddhist, Caribbean, Catholic, Greek, Hindu, Humanist, Jewish, Muslim.
Why Choose Us
Genuine Knowledge and Experience
Whilst honouring your loved one is our top priority, you and your family are also our priority. We want to help you through this difficult time. You will need answers to questions and there will be decisions to make. Whether pre-need or at the time of death, we can help you with these details.
We are one of the oldest, independent funeral directors in the North London area, now run by 5th and 6th generations of the same family. We continue to uphold the strong heritage of our past whilst serving the community in a contemporary and relevant way.
Our gentle and personal approach is by far our most valuable asset which we feel makes us second to none. We take special care to ensure that your loved one, you and your family are given the uppermost level of attention and support during this sensitive time.
From the moment you walk through our doors, you will be greeted by one of our experienced members of staff who will: provide you with full and correct information about all of our services, be your personal point of contact, guide you through the arrangement, and conduct the funeral on the day.
You are not alone. We’re available by telephone 24 hours a day. We take great pride in caring for our families, and will work relentlessly to provide you with a beautiful and lasting tribute to your loved one.
Whilst we are not the least expensive, we are certainly not the most expensive. We offer a balanced combination of price and quality – the highest value of personal care and quality services at an affordable price. We will help you create a funeral which reflects your values, your wishes and your budget.
We are very much community-minded. We sponsor community events such as fish & chip Fridays and day trips for local care homes; we host fundraising events for a variety of charities including Macmillan Cancer, Noah’s Ark Childrens Hospice, Royal British Legion, Help for Heroes, and much more.
- Unattended cremation, no funeral service (fully inclusive £990)*
- Unattended cremation, with funeral service (fully inclusive £1,950)*
- Attended cremation/burial, hearse only direct (funeral director’s fee £2,370 plus disbursements)**
- Attended cremation/burial, hearse and one limousine (funeral director’s fee £3,180 plus disbursements)**
* Additional fees will apply for: out of hours transfer, excess mileage, pacemaker removal, embalming, oversized coffin, service booklets and floral tributes.
** Disbursements are third party costs, ie. cremation or burial fee, doctor’s fee (if required), attendance of a minister or celebrant.